Monday, April 28, 2008

"Deadlines"

Study skills in the coming week is vital.
Due dates on class on top of the other. Managing my time well which I need to do is pretty important. To prioritized each work that I have on my sleeve by making a to do list and putting important dates specifically due dates, quizzes and presentations for my other class.

The reading strategies I will use is probably highlighting. Highlighting the key terms and important ideas to better understand what the context is trying to convey.
Annotations is very helpful in a way of pointing you in the right direction of what to review. It's like a summary of each paragraph. Some parts of SQ3R to better understand the idea of what you're reading. Learning it in a more deeper level of understanding it.On my English class, theres like an essay paper due. Knowing what the topic is about and finding it in the title helps you in understanding what it is to talk about. Finding the information to support it and associating it with your own ideas. For my math class listing different formulas will help on the up coming test I have.

No comments: